Car Hire and Van Hire Glossary
There are many different terms associated with vehicle hire. We have created this guide to help you with some of the industry terminology.
- Car Rental Broker - a car hire broker secures the hire car from the rental company and then sells the hire car on to you.
- Child Seats - a special restraint seat for an infant.
- Collision Damage Waiver - is an optional Daily (or Weekly) charge that reduces your excess contribution in the event of a motor accident.
- Congestion Charge - a fee you'll need to pay to enter certain cities by vehicle.
- Contract Hire - long term option to hire a new vehicle over 3 Years, to include maintenance, servicing, and road fund licence. Deposit required.